Saturday, March 7, 2009

Enough Already

I don't feel like writing tonight, but I thought I'd give a quick update on today's adventures. Something is seriously wrong with my side. I've no idea what. There is pain when I move and when I don't move and this pain appeared suddenly! It's located on my left side slightly below where I had surgery. Touching one very specific area will send me through the roof. I'm on bed rest. I'm pretending it's nothing and I'm not thinking about it being cancer. But if I'm real quick and can stand the pain I will push on that area and I do feel some sort of small lump. I'm sure it's my imagination.

3 comments:

  1. It does not sound like imagination. I hope you will get it checked out if it does not go away. I pray God will give you strength and peace. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you called your doctor? You can always go the ER. They will call the dotor and get the test rolling. Take care sweetie.

    ReplyDelete